Blog introduction For Forgotten NBA legends

 Blog introduction 

April 14, 2021





   Hello everyone this is my blog called Forgotten NBA Legends and thewhole point of this blog is to show light on the many talented NBA Legends that laced up there shoes and went out there and play rtheir hearts out for years and years of there life. My name is Jordan Owens and i have been a fan of the NBA all my life, but for me i am more into the history of the sport and all the players that came before my time. When you are younger you hear older people talk about how these new players are soft and no where near as good as the superstars theygrew up with. for me I always love to learn more about older players and show that they deserve the recondtion that other player seem to get, hopefulli can show them the love. 

Comments

  1. I can already tell that the content of your blog is going to be truly amazing. It's clear that you love basketball and I'm sure that you will be able to bring your passion into this blog. I can't wait to learn about some of the best NBA players of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The concept of your blog is great. I've also experience adults, when I was younger, claiming basketball players aren't the same as they used to be. While I'm not the biggest basketball fan I'm curious to know about these "forgotten legends" rather than the typical names that are thought of when someone mentions basketball. I hope to learn a few new names from your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment